Gusto Italiano – 1834 Glenview Rd., Glenview
Dinner: Tuesday, August 22nd, 6:30pm
Dinner: Wednesday, August 23rd, 6:30pm
Dover Straits – 890 US-45, Mundelein, IL 60060
Dinner: Tuesday, Sept 12th, 6:30pm
Dinner: Wednesday, Sept 13th, 6:30pm
Jimmy’s Charhouse – Libertyville
Dinner: Tuesday, Sept 26th, 6:30pm
Dinner: Thursday, Sept 28th, 6:30pm
Please RSVP to reserve your seats
Call to reserve your place(s) at 1-847-940-0607
During these informative workshops, you’ll learn how to:
- Use a living trust-based estate plan to better accomplish your estate planning goals.
- Determine if your current trust or will contains the most current and advanced planning techniques.
- Maintain complete control of your assets and dispose of them as you direct at your death.
- Avoid the expenses and delays of probate, especially for real estate owned in other states.
- Protect up to 8 million dollars from federal and Illinois estate taxes. protect your children’s inheritance from creditors, lawsuits and failed marriages.
- Protect your estate from long term care expenses and nursing homes under the new harsher Medicaid regulations.
- Find out about the little known benefits available for wartime veterans needing care.