Tuesday, November 13, 2018, 6:30pm (Dinner Included)
Wednesday, November 14, 6:30pm (Dinner Included)
Please RSVP to reserve your seats
Call to reserve your place(s) at 1-847-940-0607
Mundelein, IL 60060
During this informative workshop, you’ll learn how to:
- Use a living trust-based estate plan to better accomplish your estate planning goals.
- Determine if your current trust or will contains the most current and advanced planning techniques.
- Maintain complete control of your assets and dispose of them as you direct at your death.
- Avoid the expenses and delays of probate, especially for real estate owned in other states.
- Protect up to 8 million dollars from federal and Illinois estate taxes. protect your children’s inheritance from creditors, lawsuits and failed marriages.
- Protect your estate from long term care expenses and nursing homes under the new harsher Medicaid regulations.
- Find out about the little known benefits available for wartime veterans needing care.